Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
Welcome to The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre!
We offer beautiful one and two-bedroom suites, located in an award-winning heritage conversion building on 14 acres of multi-use property.
Conveniently located blocks from downtown, or the Hillside Shopping mall, all of the amenities you need are stones throw away!
In addition to gorgeous outdoor spaces (including raised garden beds for our residents’ use, and paved pathways around the building through the gardens) our building includes a Grand Lounge for large events, concerts, parties etc.; an activity room; smaller lounges for a variety of social interactions that have bookshelves loaded with books for your reading pleasure; a chapel/theatre; a small computer room with internet access (and people to teach you how to use it if you are interested); a therapeutic bathtub; an exercise room; and purpose-built hallways and suites to accommodate mobility challenges.
A few of the things our residents enjoy:
- Fantastic food, cooked with local and organic ingredients where possible (see our current menu)
- Weekly light housekeeping
- We supply your sheets and towels and launder those weekly
- An emergency response system that calls a staff member in the building to come and assist
- An extensive Recreation program with Seniors’ specific exercise classes, parties, games, music therapy, Happy Hour and so much more! (See current recreation calendar)
- Therapeutic bathing tab
- Our bus regularly goes on outings and shopping trips.
Would you like a virtual tour to see some of our suites and spaces? Click on the links below to see our tour videos:
- Common areas
- One-Bedroom Suite (these suites are available as both Independent and Assisted Living accommodation)
- Two-Bedroom Suite (Independent Living only)
Our Assisted Living suites are subsidized through the Vancouver Island Health Authority and our Independent suites are tenanted privately through The Cridge Centre. For more information on Vancouver Island Health Authority’s Assisted Living services, visit their website.
For any questions, or if you are an existing resident or family member, please call Sarah, Manager of the Seniors Services at 250 220 8567 or at email@example.com
If you are ready to book a tour, please call Tina, Assistant Manager of the Seniors Services at 250 220 2301 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about volunteer opportunities please click the link.
The Latest From Our Blog
- A Safe Space to Heal20/10/2021 - 4:47 pm
- Finding a path forward: The Cridge Centre designs program for survivors of intimate partner-inflicted brain injuries28/07/2021 - 2:53 pm
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
- Intimate partner violence and brain injury: the invisible disability meets the silent pandemic.08/06/2021 - 10:13 am
- Helmet Head or Hospital Bed04/06/2021 - 12:09 pm
- Melissa’s Story10/05/2021 - 9:53 am
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2