Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
March 17, 2020
In order to protect the health of our seniors, we are now closed to all visitors and public gatherings in our seniors’ centre. For more information about The Cridge Centre and COVID-19, please click here
The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre was once the BC Protestant Orphans’ Home that was built in 1893. Today in its beautifully refurbished and expanded elegance, it is a 166,000 sq. ft. 76-unit Independent and Assisted Living seniors’ residence and winner of multiple heritage design awards of excellence.
- 2 Nutritious meals daily – lunch and dinner. Here is our current menu.
- Coffee and tea
- Unit cleaning and laundering of flat linens
- Conveniently accessible laundry facilities
- Activity room, exercise room, library, computer lounge, The Grand Lounge, and floor lounges that allow for a variety of social interaction. Here is our current recreation calendar.
- Therapeutic bathing spa
- 24-hour emergency monitoring
- Transportation for outings and shopping trips.
Would you like a virtual tour to see some of our suites and spaces? Click on the links below to see our tour videos:
- Common areas
- One-Bedroom Suite (these suites are available as both Independent and Assisted Living accommodation)
- Two-Bedroom Suite (Independent Living only)
Our Assisted Living suites are subsidized through the Vancouver Island Health Authority and our Independent suites are tenanted privately through The Cridge Centre.
To book a tour please call Tina Rogalinski, Assistant Manager of The Cridge Seniors’ Services at (250) 220 2301, or if you have other questions, please contact Sarah Smith, Manager of The Cridge Seniors’ Services at (250) 384-8058. To learn more about volunteer opportunities please click the link.
The Latest From Our Blog
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
- Intimate partner violence and brain injury: the invisible disability meets the silent pandemic.08/06/2021 - 10:13 am
- Helmet Head or Hospital Bed04/06/2021 - 12:09 pm
- Melissa’s Story10/05/2021 - 9:53 am
- Visitors in The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre!16/04/2021 - 4:12 pm
- Preventing Hunger Together14/04/2021 - 5:34 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2