Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
The Cridge Dovetail Services are only available for women and children residing in The Cridge Supportive Transitional Housing.
The Cridge Dovetail Services is a second stage program for women, both with and without children, who have been impacted by a violent or abusive individual.
The Cridge Dovetail Services supports women and children by providing:
- Supportive counselling- individual and group
- Help with parenting after abuse
- Children’s programs
- Assistance with household management and life skills
- Social and recreational opportunities
- Connections to community supports
You and your children deserve a life without violence.
For more information about The Cridge Dovetail Services, contact us at 250-995-6404.
Funded by the provincial government, and private donors.
The Latest From Our Blog
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2