Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
The Cridge Supportive Transitional Housing offers:
- Affordable housing for women and children fleeing abuse, and immigrant & refugee individuals and families,
- Townhouse and apartment-style units that are provided at lower than market rents,
- One-year housing contracts that are renewable up to two times,
- Support to families moving from crisis and instability to self-sufficiency, personal safety, and stability.
Tenants are required to access at least one Cridge Dovetail Services program each year.
If you would like to submit an expression of interest for The Cridge Supportive Transitional Housing, click the link below and follow the directions on the first page:
NOT SURE HOW TO LEAVE AN ABUSIVE INDIVIDUAL?
Leaving abusive relationship? Visit The Cridge Transition House for Women or call 250-479-3963.
Want to know more about coming into a transition house or what other options you have?
Have you already left and need some support?
We can help you to break your isolation, gain access to financial assistance, find the right legal protection, find support with other community agencies, fill out housing applications, access food, groceries, clothing and furniture.
Did you know that up to 80% of women who have been in a violent relationship have received at least one brain injury from their partner? For more information visit https://cridge.org/ipv-bi/
The Latest From Our Blog
- A Safe Space to Heal20/10/2021 - 4:47 pm
- Finding a path forward: The Cridge Centre designs program for survivors of intimate partner-inflicted brain injuries28/07/2021 - 2:53 pm
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
- Intimate partner violence and brain injury: the invisible disability meets the silent pandemic.08/06/2021 - 10:13 am
- Helmet Head or Hospital Bed04/06/2021 - 12:09 pm
- Melissa’s Story10/05/2021 - 9:53 am
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2