Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
All of our 76 suites are registered with the “Office of the Assisted living Registrar.” For information, go to: health.gov.bc.ca/assisted/
Built in 1893, the Protestant Ophanage underwent a massive renovation in 2005, bringing it up to current fire and earthquake codes.
Heritage Suite Information:
The 2nd floor suites have 14 foot ceilings and the top floor have sloped roof ceilings. Most have spectacular views.
- Heritage suites are 1, 1.5 and 2 bedroom, ranging from 650 to 790 sq. ft.; while the floor plans vary, colour schemes and amenities are the same.
- Each suite has a kitchenette with cupboards, sink, 3/4 size frost free fridge and built in microwave
- Bathrooms have walk-in showers, mirrors, slightly raised toilet seat and grab bars.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Difficult Choices14/02/2019 - 1:48 pm
- Christmas Generosity22/01/2019 - 10:27 am
- Why I am a Respite Care Provider18/10/2018 - 12:47 pm
- No Wrong Door Story: Safety and Mathematics16/10/2018 - 7:09 pm
- Neil Henderson – A Helping Hand in the Community and the Forest01/10/2018 - 9:35 am
- Having Fun TOGETHER Matters28/09/2018 - 9:30 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2