Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
Following substantial progress with BC’s COVID-19 Immunization Plan, provincial visitation practices in long-term care and seniors’ assisted living facilities have been updated.
EFFECTIVE January 2023:
The dining room is now open to vaccinated guests of our residents – please call for more information.
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 12, 2021:
On September 12, 2021, Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry introduced new guidelines for Visitors in Long-Term Care and Seniors’ Assisted Living homes.
- Visitors must show their BC Vaccine Card (QR code or equivalent) as well as personal identification when signing in, even if only to pass through the facility to access an outdoor space.
- Visitors who cannot demonstrate they are either partially or fully vaccinated cannot enter the facility (excluding children under 12 years or those with an approved medical exemption).
- Partially vaccinated visitors must adhere to the following measures until confirmed fully vaccinated:
- Wear a medical-grade mask for the duration of the visit
- Unvaccinated visitors may visit outside but cannot enter/pass through the facility to get to the visiting location.
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 26, 2021:
- All visitors must demonstrate they are fully vaccinated with two doses to enter the facility (excluding children under 12 years or those with an approved medical exemption)
- Unvaccinated visitors with no dose may visit outside but cannot enter the facility to get to the visiting location.
The Latest From Our Blog
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2