Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre offers 38 Assisted Living suites subsidized through Island Health.
- Assisted Living suites are available as single occupancy one-bedroom units
- Each suite includes a kitchenette: cupboards, sink, apartment-size fridge with freezer, and built-in microwave.
- Bathrooms have walk-in showers, mirrors, a slightly raised toilet seat and grab bars mounted in all necessary locations.
- We offer 2 meals per day, housekeeping services, recreation programming, and 24-hour security.
- This is a smoke-free facility – smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property, inside or out.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets.
For any questions, or if you are an existing resident or family member, please call Sarah, Manager of the Seniors Services 250 220 8567 or email@example.com
If you are ready to book a tour, please call Tina, Assistant Manager of the Seniors Services 250 220 2301 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest From Our Blog
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2