Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
Our Vision: Abundant Life
Our Mission: Providing excellence in support, housing, education and community, we work together to restore hope and a future to those overcoming the challenges before them.
Our Values: Act justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly.
Our Purpose: Consistent with the principles taught by Jesus Christ and seeking to manifest His love, we commit to rendering aid and service to children, adults and families by:
- Providing childcare to children in the community through supervised, structured programs to help their personal development, and to advance education by operating programs and activities;
- Assisting women and children who have experienced family violence and abuse move from crisis and instability to self-sufficiency, personal safety and stability by providing them with support programs such as transitional housing, counselling, support groups, and access to other community services;
- Relieving poverty by providing low and moderate income families and those who are poor or needy with affordable housing and with programs to support them with life necessities;
- Promoting health and wellbeing by providing respite services and resources to families of children with disabilities;
- Promoting health and wellbeing by providing survivors of brain injury with housing and other support services to enable them to achieve their highest possible level of independent living, including assistance in daily tasks, health management, skills training, employment opportunities, and community involvement;
- Relieving conditions attributable to being aged by providing specially adapted residential accommodation, incidental facilities, and support to seniors;
- Providing youth in need who are young parents or at risk of homelessness with supports, mentoring and resources including counselling and advocacy to ensure their basic needs are met and to enable them to pursue education, employment and safe affordable housing;
- Undertaking activities ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the above charitable purposes.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Finding a path forward: The Cridge Centre designs program for survivors of intimate partner-inflicted brain injuries28/07/2021 - 2:53 pm
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
- Intimate partner violence and brain injury: the invisible disability meets the silent pandemic.08/06/2021 - 10:13 am
- Helmet Head or Hospital Bed04/06/2021 - 12:09 pm
- Melissa’s Story10/05/2021 - 9:53 am
- Visitors in The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre!16/04/2021 - 4:12 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2