Intimate Partner Violence & Brain Injury TRAINING
Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
In 2019, working closely with research partners, The Cridge Centre for the Family began to raise awareness and offer training to related service providers about the connection between intimate partner violence and brain injury.
Since that time, we have become leaders in our community in providing information and training related to this important issue.
The Cridge Centre for the Family is preparing to offer a wide range of occupation-specific training opportunities to the many professionals who are likely to encounter women with brain injuries due to intimate partner violence.
Training materials are being developed in an online format to meet the needs of the targeted professional populations across Canada.
For more information about IPV related BI and The Cridge initiatives, please contact Tori Dach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-430-0730
The Latest From Our Blog
- Picture This31/12/2021 - 12:09 pm
- The story behind fleeing.22/11/2021 - 11:47 am
- Lest we forget!10/11/2021 - 1:51 pm
- A Safe Space to Heal20/10/2021 - 4:47 pm
- Finding a path forward: The Cridge Centre designs program for survivors of intimate partner-inflicted brain injuries28/07/2021 - 2:53 pm
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2