Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
The Cridge Centre for the Family’s current work in this area has mostly been managed off the sides of desks and with a few part-time staff to deliver services. To maintain and expand these services, The Cridge Centre requires a larger staff team to better meet the needs of our local community and to bring this issue into the public eye.
How can you help?
The Cridge Centre for the Family is uniquely positioned to provide support to women with 25 years of experience serving both survivors of intimate partner violence and survivors of brain injury. Combining the expertise of both of these programs, we are providing individualized support to women.
To provide consistent and effective services for women, we need your help.
$100,000 will provide individualized support for 25 women for 1 year. This will support them in being stably housed, parenting, navigating community resources and activities of daily living, and contributing to their mental health and emotional well-being. Your investment will directly impact these women, giving them a future of hope and stability.
Compared to what it costs to support one woman without housing for a year ($53,000), this is an excellent investment. Your support will prevent negative outcomes for these women, provide stability and support for their children, and a healthier and stronger community for all of us.
For more information about the ways to support IPV & BI services, please contact Joanne Linka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250 995 6419
The Latest From Our Blog
- Finding a path forward: The Cridge Centre designs program for survivors of intimate partner-inflicted brain injuries28/07/2021 - 2:53 pm
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
- Intimate partner violence and brain injury: the invisible disability meets the silent pandemic.08/06/2021 - 10:13 am
- Helmet Head or Hospital Bed04/06/2021 - 12:09 pm
- Melissa’s Story10/05/2021 - 9:53 am
- Visitors in The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre!16/04/2021 - 4:12 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2