Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
– Family Services of Greater Victoria provides support to families who have experienced divorce, separation and family re-organization.
– The Burnside Gorge Housing Outreach helps families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless to find shelter and/or maintain their housing.
– Bridges for Women Society provides trauma-informed counselling and healing-focused pre-employment programs to women.
– The Intercultural Association of Greater Victoria offers services to support immigrants in our community.
– Victoria Immigrant & Refugee Centre helps immigrants, refugees, new Canadians and visible minorities adapt to life in Victoria.
– The Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC) offers materials to support women seeking safety and their service providers.
– The Government of British Columbia’s VictimLinkBC website provides resources and contact information about the counselling and support services available to women in B.C.
– Victoria Native Friendship Centre provides services and support to Aboriginal people in the Greater Victoria area.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Finding a path forward: The Cridge Centre designs program for survivors of intimate partner-inflicted brain injuries28/07/2021 - 2:53 pm
- The Little Garden That Could: Gardening cooperation at The Cridge Centre30/06/2021 - 3:50 pm
- Intimate partner violence and brain injury: the invisible disability meets the silent pandemic.08/06/2021 - 10:13 am
- Helmet Head or Hospital Bed04/06/2021 - 12:09 pm
- Melissa’s Story10/05/2021 - 9:53 am
- Visitors in The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre!16/04/2021 - 4:12 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2