Areas of Service
Select from the links below to visit our various programs
In times of change and transition, families can greatly benefit from access to resources in our community. Some of the agencies that we frequently refer our clients to are:
– Family Services of Greater Victoria provides support to families who have experienced divorce, separation and family re-organization.
– The Burnside Gorge Housing Outreach helps families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless to find shelter and/or maintain their housing.
– Bridges for Women Society provides trauma-informed counselling and healing-focused pre-employment programs to women.
– The Intercultural Association of Greater Victoria offers services to support immigrants in our community.
– Victoria Immigrant & Refugee Centre helps immigrants, refugees, new Canadians and visible minorities adapt to life in Victoria.
– The Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC) offers materials to support women seeking safety and their service providers.
– The Government of British Columbia’s VictimLinkBC website provides resources and contact information about the counselling and support services available to women in B.C.
– Victoria Native Friendship Centre provides services and support to Aboriginal people in the Greater Victoria area.
The Latest From Our Blog
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2