In compliance with Imagine Canada’s national standards for the non-profit sector, The Cridge Centre for the Family publishes its annual reports, charitable tax return, and key governance policies for public access.
- Report for the year ending March 31, 2021
- Report for the year ending March 31, 2020,
- Audited financial statement ending March 31, 2020
- Report for the year ending March 31, 2019
* Annual reports are produced each summer for presentation at the Annual General Meeting in the fall. They include our audited financial statement.
Charitable Tax Return & Fundraising Declaration
- Fundraising Expense Declaration for the year ending March 31, 2021
- Fundraising Expense Declaration for the year ending March 31, 2020
- Fundraising Expense Declaration for the year ending March 31, 2019
- Interim Strategic Plan 2022-2023
- Complaint Procedure
- Investment Policy
- Constitution and Bylaws
- Anti-harassment Policy
In compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act, The Cridge Centre for the Family has designated: Adam Richards, email@example.com, 250-995-6403, and Tanya Kuhn, 250-995-6410, firstname.lastname@example.org as privacy officers.
Any requests for access to or correction of personal information must be directed to one of these privacy officers and any complaints or concerns regarding privacy issues may also be submitted here as well.
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by The Cridge Centre for the Family or other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited unless The Cridge Centre or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of The Cridge Centre for the Family or any of its partnering agencies appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising, publicity or otherwise to indicate the organization’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without the organization’s prior express written permission.
Although this Web site features links to other sites, The Cridge Centre takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites, as we do not exercise editorial or other control over these sites.
This Web site provides information and services in furtherance of our mission. We make no representations about the suitability or accuracy of the information on this site for any purpose.
If you see any objectionable, inaccurate or improperly functioning content or features on this site, please contact Joanne Linka at 250-995-6419 or email@example.com as soon as possible.