All of our 76 suites are registered with the “Office of the Assisted living Registrar.” For information, go to: health.gov.bc.ca/assisted/
Built in 1893, the Protestant Ophanage underwent a massive renovation in 2005, bringing it up to current fire and earthquake codes.
Heritage Suite Information:
The 2nd floor suites have 14 foot ceilings and the top floor have sloped roof ceilings. Most have spectacular views.
- Heritage suites are 1, 1.5 and 2 bedroom, ranging from 650 to 790 sq. ft.; while the floor plans vary, colour schemes and amenities are the same.
- Each suite has a kitchenette with cupboards, sink, 3/4 size frost free fridge and built in microwave
- Bathrooms have walk-in showers, mirrors, slightly raised toilet seat and grab bars.
The Latest From Our Blog
- From Syria to SunFun: a Story of Hope at The Cridge Centre20/04/2018 - 1:12 pm
- A Child’s Tour of Our Cridge Neighbourhood26/03/2018 - 12:37 pm
- Why didn’t I do this sooner??21/02/2018 - 12:33 pm
- Let’s just do it, OK?05/02/2018 - 11:27 am
- Baking Brings Inspiration20/11/2017 - 10:16 am
- Success after Brain Injury: Kevin14/09/2017 - 3:55 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2