- The Cridge Respite Resource Service
- The Cridge Respitality Service
- Welcome to Cridge Respite Connect
Respite Care Providers offer quality care for children with special needs and, possibly, their sibling(s) in the family’s home, their own home or in the community. Respite care provides short-term or ongoing parent relief. It also gives back to the youth or child through opportunities for growth and support in their daily lives.
As a Respite Care Provider you have a life changing impact on the families you offer respite care to. If you are interested in being on Cridge Respite Connect, our online resource of respite work for families as well as further training opportunities, please submit your resume and references to the Respite Resource Coordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have further questions call (250) 220-8569.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Young Parent Outreach Program05/06/2017 - 1:50 pm
- Neighbour Day at The Cridge Centre for the Family15/05/2017 - 10:10 am
- Building Bridges Builds Connections04/05/2017 - 11:02 am
- Courtenay and Ben and Autism01/05/2017 - 10:18 am
- Volunteering at The Cridge Transition House29/04/2017 - 9:35 am
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
RT @gvpl: Roll call! Is anyone up late, reading a great book? If so, please share what you're reading
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2