- The Cridge Respite Resource Service
- The Cridge Respitality Service
- Welcome to Cridge Respite Connect
Expanded Service Offering
Starting in April 2013, with thanks to a grant from the Children’s Health Foundation of Vancouver Island, The Cridge Respite Resource Service is expanding to include families with children and youth that have a mental health diagnosis.
A Respite Care Provider offers quality care for children with mental health needs and, possibly, their sibling in the family’s home, their own home or in the community. They provide short time or ongoing relief for parents. Respite also gives to the youth or child through opportunities for growth and support in their daily lives.
We are looking for Respite Workers who are compassionate and have training and/or experience with providing support for children and youth with mental health diagnosis.
As a Respite Care Provider you have a life changing impact on the families to whom you offer respite care. If you are interested in being on Cridge Respite Connect, our online resource of respite work for families as well as further training opportunities, please submit your resume and references to the Respite Resource Coordinator by email email@example.com or if you have further questions call (250) 220-8569.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Young Parent Outreach Program05/06/2017 - 1:50 pm
- Neighbour Day at The Cridge Centre for the Family15/05/2017 - 10:10 am
- Building Bridges Builds Connections04/05/2017 - 11:02 am
- Courtenay and Ben and Autism01/05/2017 - 10:18 am
- Volunteering at The Cridge Transition House29/04/2017 - 9:35 am
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
RT @gvpl: Roll call! Is anyone up late, reading a great book? If so, please share what you're reading
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2