- The Cridge Respite Resource Service
- The Cridge Respitality Service
- Welcome to Cridge Respite Connect
Who is eligible for The Cridge Respitality Program?
A parent or parents of a child under 19 with a disability may be eligible. Families must live in the Capital District Region and either be receiving respite or on a waitlist for respite care services. Respitality parents are responsible for scheduling a caregiver for their child and covering expenses for their child.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, and are interested in being a part of this program, please contact the program coordinator at 250 995-6412 or email email@example.com.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
- Mimi’s Happy Volunteers27/04/2017 - 9:37 am
- A Volunteer Moving Team at Work!26/04/2017 - 9:42 am
- Giving Back – One Relationship at a Time25/04/2017 - 10:39 am
- The Cridge Celebrates Volunteers!24/04/2017 - 9:31 am
- Technology helps women rebuild lives23/03/2017 - 2:06 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2