- The Cridge Respite Resource Service
- The Cridge Respitality Service
- Welcome to Cridge Respite Connect
Who is eligible for The Cridge Respitality Program?
A parent or parents of a child under 19 with a disability may be eligible. Families must live in the Capital District Region and either be receiving respite or on a waitlist for respite care services. Respitality parents are responsible for scheduling a caregiver for their child and covering expenses for their child.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, and are interested in being a part of this program, please contact the program coordinator at 250 995-6412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Young Parent Outreach Program05/06/2017 - 1:50 pm
- Neighbour Day at The Cridge Centre for the Family15/05/2017 - 10:10 am
- Building Bridges Builds Connections04/05/2017 - 11:02 am
- Courtenay and Ben and Autism01/05/2017 - 10:18 am
- Volunteering at The Cridge Transition House29/04/2017 - 9:35 am
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
RT @gvpl: Roll call! Is anyone up late, reading a great book? If so, please share what you're reading
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2