- The Cridge Respite Resource Service
- The Cridge Respitality Service
- Welcome to Cridge Respite Connect
The Cridge Respitality Service is a unique way to support families of special needs children. In fact, The Cridge Respitality Service received an Innovation Award from Community Living BC in April, 2008. This made-in-Victoria program is unique and a ‘first’ in Canada. We have shared this program concept with interested community groups from as far away as Australia
For more information about The Cridge Respitality Service, view this brief and informative video.
If you are interested in developing a program such as Respitality in your community, please contact Gyneth Turner, the Cridge Respitality Service Representative at (250) 995 6412, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Latest From Our Blog
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
- Mimi’s Happy Volunteers27/04/2017 - 9:37 am
- A Volunteer Moving Team at Work!26/04/2017 - 9:42 am
- Giving Back – One Relationship at a Time25/04/2017 - 10:39 am
- The Cridge Celebrates Volunteers!24/04/2017 - 9:31 am
- Technology helps women rebuild lives23/03/2017 - 2:06 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2