- The Cridge Respite Resource Service
- The Cridge Respitality Service
- Welcome to Cridge Respite Connect
rest and rejuvenation
The Cridge Respitality Service provides parents or guardians of a child with a disability a chance for rest and rejuvenation in a welcoming and comfortable environment while their child receives respite care in the family home.
Participating parents in this program receive a complimentary overnight stay for two in a hotel, bed-and-breakfast or resort.
There are also complimentary enhancements available for those parents who are not able to enjoy an overnight hotel stay. These may include entertainment certificates, flowers, or tickets to Victoria attractions when available. This program is about ‘caring for the caregivers’ and is a partnership between the hospitality industry, local businesses and community services agencies.
The Cridge Respitality Service is a proud recipient of the British Columbia Community Living Association’s Innovation Award. The coordinator, Mimi Davis, has received numerous accolades in the community for this service as well.
For information about these services as a parent or caregiver, please call Gyneth Turner at 250 995-6412 or email email@example.com
The Cridge Respitality Service is funded through private donations, the support of our Accommodations and Community Partners, and the United Way of Greater Victoria
The Latest From Our Blog
- Young Parent Outreach Program05/06/2017 - 1:50 pm
- Neighbour Day at The Cridge Centre for the Family15/05/2017 - 10:10 am
- Building Bridges Builds Connections04/05/2017 - 11:02 am
- Courtenay and Ben and Autism01/05/2017 - 10:18 am
- Volunteering at The Cridge Transition House29/04/2017 - 9:35 am
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
RT @gvpl: Roll call! Is anyone up late, reading a great book? If so, please share what you're reading
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2