Interested in volunteering at The Cridge Transition House for Women?
Volunteers are important at The Cridge Transition House for Women. We count on our volunteers to help with all the things that need to be done to support the women and children in the house.
Volunteers do things like: drive women to appointments, help prepare dinner, pick up and organize donations, fill the house with delicious baking smells, take care of children, fuel up the house vehicles, pick up groceries, keep brochures organized, replenish supplies in the linen closet, water the garden, and too many more things than we can list!
We couldn’t do what we do without our fabulous volunteers.
If you would like to learn more about volunteering at The Cridge Transition House for Women, call 250-479-3963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest From Our Blog
- Young Parent Outreach Program05/06/2017 - 1:50 pm
- Neighbour Day at The Cridge Centre for the Family15/05/2017 - 10:10 am
- Building Bridges Builds Connections04/05/2017 - 11:02 am
- Courtenay and Ben and Autism01/05/2017 - 10:18 am
- Volunteering at The Cridge Transition House29/04/2017 - 9:35 am
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
RT @gvpl: Roll call! Is anyone up late, reading a great book? If so, please share what you're reading
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2