- The Cridge Brain Injury Services
- Personalised Supports Initiative Services
- Information on Brain Injury
- Survive – Strive – Thrive
What are PSI Services?
- Supported living
- Employment support
- Skill development
- Development of support networks
- Finding suitable housing; and
- Community integration and support
Staff will work with you to achieve your personal goals!
What to do next?
Youth may apply at the age of 16 in preparation to receive support when they reach 19 years of age. The first step to take is to contact a Community Living of BC (CLBC)facilitator in your local area.
- Required documents
- Approved professionals who may complete the needed documents, assessments and make diagnoses
To reach a facilitator, please call CLBC’s Victoria office at
In the words of a client’s family:
The Latest From Our Blog
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
- Mimi’s Happy Volunteers27/04/2017 - 9:37 am
- A Volunteer Moving Team at Work!26/04/2017 - 9:42 am
- Giving Back – One Relationship at a Time25/04/2017 - 10:39 am
- The Cridge Celebrates Volunteers!24/04/2017 - 9:31 am
- Technology helps women rebuild lives23/03/2017 - 2:06 pm
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2