- The Cridge Brain Injury Services
- Personalised Supports Initiative Services
- Information on Brain Injury
- Survive – Strive – Thrive
What are PSI Services?
- Supported living
- Employment support
- Skill development
- Development of support networks
- Finding suitable housing; and
- Community integration and support
Staff will work with you to achieve your personal goals!
What to do next?
Youth may apply at the age of 16 in preparation to receive support when they reach 19 years of age. The first step to take is to contact a Community Living of BC (CLBC)facilitator in your local area.
- Required documents
- Approved professionals who may complete the needed documents, assessments and make diagnoses
To reach a facilitator, please call CLBC’s Victoria office at
In the words of a client’s family:
The Latest From Our Blog
- Young Parent Outreach Program05/06/2017 - 1:50 pm
- Neighbour Day at The Cridge Centre for the Family15/05/2017 - 10:10 am
- Building Bridges Builds Connections04/05/2017 - 11:02 am
- Courtenay and Ben and Autism01/05/2017 - 10:18 am
- Volunteering at The Cridge Transition House29/04/2017 - 9:35 am
- Volunteering for Survive-Strive-Thrive28/04/2017 - 9:29 am
RT @gvpl: Roll call! Is anyone up late, reading a great book? If so, please share what you're reading
The Cridge Centre for the Family
1307 Hillside Avenue,
Victoria, B.C. Canada V8T 0A2