What is The Cridge Centre all about?
This remarkable organization has a rich history, a dynamic present and an exciting future. Please take time to explore the numerous ways in which children, families and adults discover new paths to growth and independence through The Cridge Centre for the Family. If you would like to offer your help, we have some great ideas for you!
The purpose of the society is to manifest the love of Jesus Christ by rendering aid and service to children, adults and families, to maximize their opportunities
- to participate and grow in the responsibilities and enjoyment of family life and loving relationships; and
- to achieve spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and social potential
The manner in which The Cridge Centre for the Family will pursue these purposes will include:
- offering support, counsel, education and training;
- receiving into its facilities or otherwise helping those who, for a time, have special needs;
- providing housing, residential and/or institutional care;
- being a resource to individuals or organizations who minister to families, their members and those deprived of family relationships.